The New and Improved Project Me Website!
Ta-daaah!!! It’s time to pull back the curtain on the new and improved Project Me website!
When Project Me was launched in September 2013 the site looked fresh and exciting, but over the years I began to see the layout as looking like a mummy/mommy blog. I have absolutely nothing against mummy/mommy bloggers but if I were one I’d be showing adverts, running product placements and sponsored posts. My passion is creating online courses, delivering workshops, writing my book and working with mamas one-on-one to mentor and motivate them to become the Project Manager of their lives.
The Project Me website has grown into a global online hub of inspiration in your 8 Key Life Areas and I wanted to make it clear and easy for you to navigate through it and find exactly what you need.
I hired Katie O’Brien to help make my vision of a fresh new website into a reality. We hit a bump at the start of the project when I gave her a brief that deviated too far from the original. I looked at the first draft and didn’t even recognise it as Project Me!
Back to the drawing board, this time fully appreciating all of the features that were great about my existing site. It turns out I LOVE the project folder tabs as navigation tabs. And how the eight coloured petals on the Project Me Life Wheel® flower logo creates an instantly recognisable brand. I wanted the site to continue to look vibrant, positive and exciting, but with a pared down layout to reduce potential overwhelm. I’m here to keep you out of overwhelm, remember?
The top black banner is now a chalkboard (as many mamas can relate to kitchen chalkboards!) with a fun chalk accent font. The hand drawn font and circles already used on my Action Sheets are now weaved throughout the site. I love how they look friendly and welcoming without being too ‘mumsy’ or ‘cutesy’. (Yes, I was a graphic designer in a former life and still obsessed with this stuff!)
Katie has worked hard, contributed great ideas and put up with my nit-picky edits with kindness and class. Thank you Katie!
I’m BEYOND excited about how it’s all come together.
The most important features for YOU to know about are:
- Super easy navigation via the six colour coded tabs across the top.
- A blog vault to take you straight to the life area you want to focus on right NOW. (Remember, my blog posts are written to be both inspirational and actionable!) Check out the option to see the most recent posts and popular posts, plus a ‘search this site’ bar so you can type in a couple of key words to find what you’re looking for.
- A Courses & Workshops (and more!) page so you can find great ways to take your Project Me to a whole new level.
- A better than EVER Action Sheets page with the free, downloadable worksheets so many of you love. (Plus a couple of new ones!)
- Plenty of sign up boxes to make it super speedy for you to get the Project Me Life Wheel® emailed to you straight away. My newsletter will ensure you don’t miss out on any new Action Sheets or Project Me tips and tricks.
I’ve also added a Success Stories page. I receive many lovely emails from Project Me mamas all over the world and I wanted a way to share a selection of them so you can feel inspired by others. This is a great way for you to share YOUR successes without emailing me. Now you can fill in a simple form and I’ll be able to sit (with a glass of something nice) and enjoy reading them! (My email inbox is not an enjoyable place for me to hang out.)
Go ahead and have a good nose around my new and improved Project Me website. The door is wide open for you!
Please use the social media share buttons to show your support! Thanks to you, the Project Me community continues to grow – creating more happy mamas and more happy kids.
Feel free to also leave a comment below to tell me what you think of the new site. xoxo
Have you got the FREE & FABULOUS Project Me Life Wheel® yet? It’ll quickly show you where you’re currently out of balance so you know what needs your focus FIRST.
Enter your first name and email address below:
I won't bombard you or share your details with anyone - promise.